Banner by Caryn at Novelist in Training
13 RANDOM THOUGHTS FOR THE END OF AUGUST
1. I'm go glad it rained today to cool it off
2. And to get rid of the the 2 million wasps in the backyard!
3. The smell of rain, since I was a kid, makes me think it God's cologne.
4. I still need to get strapping son new socks for school.
5. Can't believe school starts Tuesday.
6. Our last summer big hurrah weekend.
7. Hubby has to work. Dang.
8. I'm so sad that school starts already. Gonna miss my kids.
9. I'm so glad school starts, back to some kind of routine.
10. I wonder if we used our swim passes enough to warrant paying for a pass?
11. How am I gonna get these guys on the school bus?
12. Yikes. Gotta color hair. Major root syndrome happening.
13. Where, on earth, did I put my to-do-list?