Happy Friday! Another week to look back over and take note of the blessings in our lives. Please join us! This is holiday week for me so my whole week is one to be thankful for. Though this year is a staycation with a few day trips it has been great!
1. Day trip over the Logan's Pass on Going to the Sun Road. Friends put together a spur of the moment day trip and invited us. This is my most favorite scenic drive I've ever done. Such beauty all the way. There are so many little pull overs with waterfalls, hikes, trails, views, everyone of them different from the one before. We did it a few years back with the kids and it was so much fun to do it with somebody else because we saw Glacier National Park from a different perspective. They showed us trails and little treasures we didn't know about. A fun lunch of delicious burgers at a diner in West Glacier and then we headed back. A day in the company of dear friends surrounded by God's artistry and creation is the greatest stress reliever ever!
2. Trail of the Cedars. This is my favorite trail in the park and neither Hubby or my friends had ever walked it. So it was my pleasure to show them. Thick with 3 different kinds of cedars and lush forest floor, humid and so easy to breathe with wonderful nature smells and of course, a gorgeous little watter fall at the end. I could take a book in there and spend hours.
3. Foot dip into a glacial stream. What is better than cooling the feet in a beautiful, crystal clear, cold glacial stream after hiking all day?
4. Free coffee. Yesterday I popped into the Starbuck's drive thru to grab a iced coffee, which is a real treat when running errands. Long story short, but the till froze up and neither the young lady at the window nor the shift manager could get it to go after 5 or 6 tries so they gave me my drink free! Yummy. You really gotta try the iced coconut mocha macchiato. So good. A rare treat as I've cut sugar waaaaaay back. But sometimes a girl just has to indulge. And for free? Bonus!
5. New glasses coming. It's been three years since my last glasses purchase or eye check up and I've noticed a change. So finally I got that done this week, and ordered new ones. Yipee!
What were your favorite blessings this week?