Here we are at Friday already. Time to reflect on the blessings from the last week. Please join us in sharing 5 of the good things.
1. Surprise visit. Hubby and I were chatting about my work, well it was more like he was listening while I was venting, but at any rate the front door flung open and in walked our son. Gave me a start, but boy it was wonderful to see him. He was just stopping for a few minutes, had driven with a friend all the way here to pick up a vehicle the friend had bought and they were heading right back, a long 6 hour drive. So I hugged him up and off he went. Fifteen minutes later he was txting asking if they could stay the night. Of course they could. So nice to have him home if only for that short period.
2. Father's Day crafting with the dayhome kidlets. I'm not a super crafty person but I peruse pinterest and see what I can come up. It's always fun when the kids craft because they like it so much especially when it's something for their parents. Of course, they never turn out quite as perfect as the pinterest pictures but it's the process, right?
3. My sweet hubby bringing me lunch. Such a nice treat when he does this for me. And nice to be able to have lunch with him in the middle of the week.
4. Dinner out with friends. It was a spur of the moment thing, and miraculously these very busy people were actually free to join us. What fun we had, laughing and enjoying a great buffet, then going to a coffee house to have a lovely end to the evening.
5. Wonderful Sunday. It started with a friend (and member of my lady's bible study group) being baptized in church, then a nice simple lunch with hubby and my daughter and then we just hung around and watched a movie. The evening ended with lots of reading time. Sundays sometimes are just so busy and it was really nice to just be with us and not have to be anywhere, putting our feet up.
What were your favorite blessings this week?