Updated to add a picture. I didn't realize that though uploaded I didn't actually put the kid's picture into the post. Sheesh. Too much on my mind, posting too late at night and a seriously bad case of no proof-reading!
It's time for Friday's Fave Five. Looking back on our week and finding the good things that uplift us and bring us joy and being grateful for those blessings is a discipline that helps us get through the tougher times and makes us thankful. Please join in with us.
1. We're gonna have a wedding! If you haven't heard the big news, I got to announce this week that my oldest baby, by Kimberly, is getting married. I finally got to tell the big news after being sworn to secrecy for more than a week while they told everyone they needed to tell. Whew, that was hard let me tell you! And the wedding is at Easter, as in one month away Easter. So I'm going to be extremely scarce around the internet. There is just too much wonderful stuff to be done!
(ignore the manicure or lack thereof, she just shot me off a quick picture after having the ring sized and I totally pirated it for this picture)
2. New fur baby in the house. Except he's not much of a baby. Four years old, he's quite the sweetie. He's my younger daughter's lovely orange cat. She rescued him from the shelter and what a lovely kitty he is. So mellow and easy going with both our dog and the dayhome kids.
3. Treated out to lunch. Friends surprised Hubby and I by treating us out to lunch after church on Sunday. Yummy food shared with great company. I always love that!
4. Encouraging words. I know I use this one a lot for FFF but it really is a favourite thing because words are such an important thing in people's lives. It can really build a person up and that is exactly what I got this week at the perfect time.
5. Laughs with my youngest. She's got such a fun loving side and a great sense of humour.
What were your favourite blessings this week?