Well it's still a chilly one with snow here so a lot of my favorites are all about being warm and cozy. Things I"m very grateful for when the weather turns for the cold.
1. My furnace. I do not take this for granted at all. When the snow is swirling and the temp goes below the freezing mark I am very thankful that there is warm air coming out of those vents.
2. Hot Apple Cider. I love this hot, sweet drink when it's cold outside. The smell, the cinnamon, the apple, holding the hot mug with both hads so that it's heat warms me inside and out. Yum!
3. Cardigans and sweaters. So warm, so toasty, so comfortable. I love when fall hits and I can pull these out of their storage bin. My favorite right now is a purple zippered sweater with sleeves that are actually long enough and then some.
4. Spicy scented candles. Just their "warm" smells make me feel warm. Candles such as Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Mulled Cider, Cranberry Woods and Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut have been burning and making the whole house smell cozy
5. Warm Socks have made it out of my drawer and onto my toes. I love a new package of socks.
Well looking over it my favorite blessings this week seem small but I recognize them as blessings and things that have brought happiness or lifted my spirits. What were your favorites this week?