Friday, May 06, 2011
Friday's Fave Five #137
** Edited to add Mr. Linky. Sorry everyone. I've added you early risers as I could so please check to make sure you are not already on the linky if you've come back a second time.**
Hi to everyone and welcome to Friday's Fave Five. We're taking a moment to pause and think back over our week and find those things that were blessings to us. Please join us. If you need details you can go here first.
Of special note, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who gave me such kind words last week. They really helped carry me through.
1. Friends and family who are there for you when you need them, even when it interrupts their lives. What a blessing those friends were during the last coupld of weeks and I'll never forget their love and support.
2. The chance for my oldest to see her Grandmother before she passed away. K. had not seen her grandma since Christmas, before the stroke. God granted her the chance to spend some time with her before she passed.
3. Doing the funeral ourselves allowed us to do what we felt in our hearts would really honor my hubby's Mom and please her had she a say in it. Yes, it was extra work but everything was done with how we thought she would have wanted it and that felt good.
4. Safe travels for my girl. I'm always so thankful when she makes it home safe and then back again to the city she lives in without incident.
5. My son being passing exams and interviews to be accepted into the second year of the Paramedic course (EMT). Twenty four interviewed and twelve got accepted so we are very proud of him.
What were your favorites from this last week? Share it with us in a post and then log on to Mr. Linky. Please remember that the Linky is for those participating in this weeks Fave Five. Have a great weekend everyone!