It's Friday and that means looking back over the week and finding five favorite things from out of your week. What were your favorites? Here are mine:
1. Cadbury Mini Eggs. Oh, how I love these. Oh, how I shouldn't be buying them. Oh, but I did. And oh, how I ate them. I won't even tell you how many. But oh, were they ever good!
2. This just made me grin ear to ear. And it made me cry. I asked my oldest if she thought we could ever talk her Dad into something like this when the time comes. I better start praying about it now while I have unlimited time. LOL. But it would be so fun.
3. Tulips. Bet you didn't know it was my favorite. As if the button wasn't a hint. I bought my first bouquet of the season. I chose red with yellow for this week. Next week I might go purple. Or orange. Or pink. Or maybe some of all the colors. :v)
4. A clean sink. I don't always accomplish a totally empty sink scrubbed shiny at night but when I do it sure feels good. And looks great. Hubby has surprised me a couple of times this week by finishing up what's left in there and doing it before I get up in the morning. That's really nice!
5. Organizing shows like "Enough Already with Peter Walsh". Shows like that motivate me to declutter and keep things organized. I need the visual. There is something about watching the process that someone else goes through that lights the fire under me.
What have been your favorites from the week? Share in a post and sign on up on the Mr. Linky. Then don't forget to visit around a bit. That is the other half of the fun.