1. My lazy boy rocking chair. LOL. I just now thought of it. But I do love this chair. I read in it a lot, rock kids in it and read to them, I'm now blogging in it and sometimes I just sit & gaze out the window & think in it. It's so comfy. Way better than the other one we used to have.
2. Wood Wick Caramel scent candle. Oh nellie, this smells good. Like I'm in a baking marathon. And the wood wick crackles like a fire place. Hubby surprised me with one today. What a sweet surprise. Except now I'm craving a caramel covered Tim Horton's doughnut.
3. "I did it" looks. I love the look on a child's face when they accomplish a new to them
task. The big smiles and the bright eyes just make teaching new tasks so worthwhile.
4. Books. How I love a good book while sitting in a waiting room! 'Nuff said. :v)
5. Sour cream. What can I say? I'm Hungarian and can't live without it.
If you do a Fave Five post, please link up with us so that we may come and visit. And don't forget to visit around yourself and maybe meet someone new.