#99!? Oh my goodness! I can hardly believe it. Welcome to Friday's Fave Five! Join us as we look back over the week and find five favorite things that blessed us. If you need more information you can go here and then come right back!
1. This week's number one is most definitely my oldest daughter arriving for her two week stay at home. It's so nice to have her home for an extended visit. I really miss her. It's also really nice having all my kids all together. This year we actually co-ordinated a week of this visit together so that I have had this week off. So nice that she can come home and relax and just be and I don't have to worry about the dayhome kiddos waking her up or me being tied up working instead of getting to spend time with her.
2. Key Lime Tea Cookies. Oh my word. These were melt in your mouth goodness.
3. President's Choice Loads of Cherries and Chocolatey Chunks ice cream. They are not kidding when they say "Loads". This ice cream was so full of semi-sweet chocolate pieces and tart cherries I wouldn't have believed it had I not seen and tasted it for myself. My new favorite brand and of ice cream and definitely in my top five flavors. I hate to say it because two of my kids work for the D Q but it is just as good as a blizzard and you get waaaay more ice cream for your money. Sorry to my American friends but I think it's only available in Canada. But yay for us Canucks.
4. My sweet hubby who knows how to work his way into my heart. He came home with a gorgeous decorator vase I had been eyeing on the clearance table at his work place. He put it on the fireplace mantle and just let me find it. When I took the 5 love languages test it came up "Acts of Service" but I'm thinking that "Gifts" is right up there, too. And he knows it. LOL.
5. Reading. I've been on a reading roll this year. I've just finished my 26th book this year all ready. That is a new record for me. It's almost as much as read in a whole year last year. I've just really been enjoying reading and have been choosing that over television and whenever I can grab a minute. This year I seem to running across some really great reads so it's making keeping the reading roll going quite easy and enjoyable. I love reading. Now if I could just figure out a way to get paid for it. :v)
What have your favorites been this week? Do a post and then link onto Mr. Linky so that we can come and visit.