Friday, June 18, 2010
Friday Fave Five #93
Hello everyone. Welcome to another week of FFF. Take a look back over your week and look for those things that were blessings to you and then join in with us. For details you can head over here.
1. This post over at Bungalow '56. Cracked. me. right. up! It's a good thing I had swallowed my coffee. Dana is a Canadian blogger I've just recently met and she has a wonderful sense of humor and takes wonderful pictures. Check out her fun summer post.
2. Our first taste of this year's Cherries from B.C. And it was luscious and juicy and full of sweet goodness! Yum!
3. Shoes. Specifically New Shoes. More specifically: New pink shoes. And even better: New pink shoes that cost next to nothing.
4. Downspout extenders. Okay I know. That is just weird. But this week with it raining cats and dogs those cheap vinyl roll out extenders are saving my sanity. So far, the basement is dry whereas other times I would have had some leakage by now. Hopefully it will continue that way. Keeping my fingers crossed.
5. I left the best for last, and that would be the guy who is making today a day to celebrate by marking with me our 27th anniversary. We've seen lots of mountain tops together and few valleys too, but we've walked it together and here we are 27 years later with a beautiful family and lots of wonderful memories looking towards the future. Happy Anniversary, Sweetie!
What have been your favorites things this week? Do a post and link on up. Please take a moment and make sure you link is working. For some reason a few have not "taken" over the past couple of weeks.