Friday, April 16, 2010
Friday's Fave Five #83
Welcome to Friday's Fave Five. If you need info it's here. I almost put my snowflake button back up. Almost. But I thought that was just tempting fate a wee bit too much. I absolutely don't want a repeat of this anytime soon. Like at least until next January. Or maybe never. So we will stick with the spring one.
1. An unexpected day off in the middle of the week. And with no electricity to do chores, that meant a whole 3/4 day of reading and napping and a whole lot of nothing.
2. Electricity. You don't know how much you rely on something until it's taken away. I'm definitely liking and am thankful for my electricity.
3. Friends who pray with you and for you. I really, really appreciate my ladies group who are ever ready to pray for each other whenever there is a need.
4. Playing Scattegories with the kids. Haven't played this game in awhile but right now it's Teen Girl's favorite so I played a few rounds with her and Son. Lots of laughs ensued.
5. Dried Kiwi's and Pineapple. What a nice treat they are. Just a couple of slices and it settles a sweet craving. Yum. Better than turning to that handful of Cadbury Eggs or Licorice Allsorts. Not that I'll never eat those but these two cut that craving nicely.
What were your favorites from the week. Do up a post and link on to Mr. Linky linking directly to your post, not your home page. And then I encourage you to visit around. It's really uplifting to read other's favorites and it's nice to meet new friends, too. Have a great weekend everyone!