Welcome to Friday's Fave Five where we take a moment and reflect back over the week and pick out five of our favorite things from our week. If you are new, please take a moment, and go here and read over the guidelines, and then just join right in.
This week was hard to pick out only a handful of favorites. There just seemed so many things to be thankful for.
1. My oldest daughter down for a visit. I so look forward to when she can come home. She arrived safe and sound and we had 10 days of enjoying her. It was, as usual, very hard to watch her drive away today. And especially hard, because she won't be home for Easter. Her school will be gone on their missions trip. It will be the first holiday we haven't had her here. It's gonna be tough, but I'm glad we had her here now. We enjoyed dinner out, seeing a 3D movie, talking about books, and just having her around.
2. Watching Survivor and Amazing Race with my oldest. Boy I miss doing that with her. It was lots of fun moaning at the bad decisions, cheering on the good ones and in general talking to the tv together. LOL.
3. Nachos. I know, I just have to mention food. We found a restaurant that makes really awesome nachos. But the best part? My son turning to me and saying my homemade ones were still better. I love that boy.
4. My bed. Now that the girl is gone back to school the thought of crawling into my bed is sounding better by the minute. Not that I didn't get into it while she was here, but I just wasn't sleeping the same. Between some job stress this week and the added late nights staying up with her it has caught up to me. I can hardly wait to get some good sleep.
5. Wild Cherry tea. The tea flavor I picked up while in the big city last week. Yummy. It smells just awesome and I'm dying to try it iced. It's the kind that you use a tea press with so it literally has big chunks of cherries, rosehips and such in it.
And just because so many of you asked to see a pic of "the purse", just for you:
I'm now ready for spring!
So what were your favorites from the week? If you do a post, please link on up so we can visit you. Please link to the specific post and not your home page so that we can easily get the FFF. Have a wonderful weekend.