Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Random Dozen with Lid
Linda, more affectionately known as Lidna, has thought of another dozen to ask. If you'd like to join in please visit 2nd Cup of Coffee . It's a lot of fun and it makes you think.
1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave? The two big foods I usually crave are a certain kind of pizza or chips and dip. Chips and dip was the last craving and yes, I totally caved. Because I had it in the house from Christmas. If I wouldn't have had it sitting there it would have been a different ending to that story.
2. M & M's or Skittles? M&M's for sure.
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through? No, but I am attempting it this year. I'm doing the chronological read through. And so far, I'm only 4 days behind. LOL. Yay for me. The challenge was subtly thrown down to me by "Miss Bible School Student, otherwise known as my oldest, who was shocked to know I hadn't actually read it through once and said to me "Really, I've read it through 3 times already." Well, hmphh. Can't let that pass by.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning? Depends on if I got enough sleep the night before but usually a good hour and 2 cups of coffee later to defuzz my brain. I'm forced to function but that doesn't mean I'm fully awake. LOL.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to? Have never been but boy I'd love to go. We've always wanted to do an Alaskan Cruise and my dream would be to do the Mediterranean Cruise with lots of stops and tours into Europe.
6. Who is your favorite actress? Sandra Bullock. And I just saw "Blindside" last night and it was soooo good. She played it wonderfully. I hope she wins an award or two for it.
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand. Mega piercings and mega tatoos. I just don't get the draw.
8. How much of a technology junkie are you? Not much. Most of the electronics in the house I wouldn't know what to do with if something went wrong with them. I'm not up on the last thing and wouldn't even know how to operate an MP3 or iPod without the kids showing me.
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you? Looooove greeting cards and always have. I love picking them with the perfect message and picture for the person they are for. What I hate is the ridiculous price that they now are.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut? Sigh. I have hair issues. I've always been a long hair wanna be but can never stand it when it gets to a certain length. I feel better in short hair. But I've still yet to find a style that I really, really love. So I'm pretty much stuck in the same general style. Last haircut I had was a week or so before Christmas. I have to get it cut every 5 - 6 weeks or it starts to "flop" and won't do what I want it to.
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most? That's a toss up between purses, shoes and books. I'll take any of those.
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house? "I'm late, I'm late for a very important date."