It's Friday already! Whoa, where on earth has this week disappeared? But Friday brings one of my favorite posts. Fave Five where I can look back on my week and pick five favorite things and then I get to go read all of your favorites. I love it. It's such a wonderful pick me up! If you're a first fave five timer, then welcome. Details are here.
1. Skype. Hubby downloaded Skype for business but it took me all of a day to figure out that, hey, I can talk to my girl, who's away at school, for free! So we got the both of registered and downloaded and off we went. How cool is that. Getting to talk to my girl whenever we want. And did I mention, it's FREE?!
2. Well you my faithful readers are going to know I am so going to mention the Celtic Thunder Concert we attended. I won't go into all the details again but I'll just direct those of who by chance didn't read it over to here.
3. Kris making it to the final 3 on American Idol. I don't blog about Idol each week but boy, oh boy, I was tempted this week. After a show that I felt was totally set up to favor Adam and get him into the final 3, and after, as Boomama so eloquently put it, Simon threw Kris under the bus, and after I sat and stewed because I couldn't vote being Canadian and all, Tia and I cheered when in a total surprise Kris was the first one through. I've rooted for him since he made it through on the wild card round. Go Kris and Danny!
4. Outside time. Oh has it been nice to have outside time. The kids have been so housebound it's been heaven to get outside into the sunshine and let them have some running around time. Burn up some of that energy they've had pent up. Today and tomorrow it will be raining but that's okay because we're busy making Mother's Day things and goodness knows my trees and bushes are appreciating the spring rain. Al long as it doesn't turn to snow, I am happy, happy, happy.
5. Canadian Tire Money. This stuff is great. Everytime we buy gas, hubby goes to the Canadian Tire gas bar where we get about 7.5 cents on the litre back in CT monies which we can spend in their store. Hubby saves it up and it bought my bedding out plants and the mulch and cedar chips we're putting under the trees. Again yipee for FREE! I'm sure I've had CT money on my favorites list before but how can it not make the list when I got stuff for, you know, FREE!
What have you enjoyed in your life this week? Special blessings from God, an interesting quote, special things your kids said, warm fuzzies? Anything that made you smile or lifted you can make your list. If you've done a Fave Five post, sign on to Mr. Linky so we can come and visit you!