Well, she did it. She dared us. Donetta at My Quiet Corner dared us to the challenge of a scattergories meme. And we all know a dare just gets my competitive side going. I just can't let that one go by and besides that I love the game Scattergories so I'm biting. At least there is no timer running at a high volume making me tense.
The Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
* They have to be real places, names, things. nothing made up!
* You can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* Tag at least 5 people to play along
1. What is your name... Susanne
2. A four letter word... Sigh
3. A boy's name... Samuel
4. A girl's name... Sarah
5. An occupation... Shoe Repair Person
6. A color... Sienna Brown
7. Something you wear... Socks
8. A beverage... Seven Up
9. A food... Sausages
10. Something found in the bathroom... sponge
11. A place... Spain
12. A reason for being late... Sick
That was fun and I won't tell you the timer probably would have gone on me about 10 times. Now who's going to play? Don't make me chase you! :vD
Let me know in the comments if you're playing. In Donetta's fine words: "I dare you!"