My goodness, where did the week go? One minute it was the weekend and the next here we are at Friday once more. I'm not sure what kept me so busy this week that it just flew by but I know this is the perfect time to look back and find blessings in my days. Please join me in sharing five of your favorites from the week.
1. Celebrating new babies. Monday evening my ladies bible study blessed one of our group by taking her out to a favorite restaurant to celebrate her new baby. It was her second and she didn't want a shower but was so blessed just to have an evening out. It was a fun evening with good people, yummy appetizers and oohing and aahing over a cute newborn.
2. Bedding out plants finally out in their beds. It has been late getting them out. There was a time when it was Victoria Day weekend that signaled it was time to put plants out but it seems to have moved more towards the end of May. Nights were still getting down to freezing or close to it and one morning we even had frost. But it's all good now and they are happily laying down roots in the soil.
3. Iced Tea. For whatever reason it's been going down good this week and tasting especially good.
4. New blanket for a great price. We needed a new lighter blanket on the bed and after a long time looking I finally found one at Costco and it's perfect. Not as hot and heavy as our winter comforter and not as minimal as our summer one. It's comfortable and light and just right. At at $29.99 the price was right.
5. Arrangements made for son's EMT exams. He has to travel to another city to take them and all the arrangements always cause me stress but he took care of them with minimal help. The hotel is booked, the arrangements to get there and back made. It's such a relief. He's been studying hard and I know he will do well.
Thanks for joining us in looking for and sharing our blessings. Have a nice weekend everyone!