Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Shoe Love

My dog and I.  We have a thing for shoes.  We love them.


A girl, and apparently a dog, can never have enough of them.


I, however, do not stick my nose in them


Nor do I find taking an afternoon nap in a basket of them especially comfortable


Me, I prefer them on my feet.

8 comments:

  1. Ha! Cute shoes Susanne. It's amazing what dogs can cuddle up to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, such a cutie. I hope we don't have to part ways (not really), but I am not a shoe person. I'm a pocketbook/purse/wallet/bag person. Having said that, those last pair of shoes are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is the cutest post and the most adorable pictures I have seen in a while! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! The puppy is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling litle dog!!! He must like the smell of your daughters feet.
    I think your shoes are adorable. If I had some like that I would keep them on my feet too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute post! And cute shoes on your feet.

    ReplyDelete