Saturday, August 28, 2010

Photo Hunter ~ Framed


Today's Photo Hunter theme is "framed". There was so many different directions this could go. But I chose this one.


These three were framed by me on holidays a couple of years ago. We were in a cherry and peach orchard and found this ladder sitting on it's side on the ground. Made a perfect shot to frame their silly mugs.

For more takes of the theme or to join in, visit Photo Hunt.

19 comments:

  1. I love that shot! A perfect frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A creative shot that has served you well for this week's Photo Hunt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one too, super cool!! Happy weekend and thanks for sharing!
    Photo Hunt-Framed

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great photo and "framed" perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and great shot. Perfect for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the others, I love it! Great take on the "framed" theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh this is a cute pic..love it! thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is an excellent frame! A great shot and a great entry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a very creative picture ! p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful! This is my favorite I've seen for this theme so far. Just perfect (and a happy photo too).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your shots for this week's theme - different than others I have seen. Well done! I've enjoyed looking at all of the different 'frames'

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great shot Susanne!!! that is framed indeed.thanks for the blog visit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A cute take on the theme! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is AWESOME!!! so creative of you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect! The composition couldn't be better for the theme.

    Thanks for visiting my entry for "Framed." I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i think the oldest one with the white sunglasses is the prettyest.
    lol
    from you know who.

    ReplyDelete