Monday, May 25, 2009

My daughter's flip flops:

My daughter's phone:


She is now well prepared, should the need ever arise, to have her phone camouflaged by her shoe.

I don't think I want to know what that need would be.
But I know I won't have to worry.

13 comments:

  1. This post made me giggle! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. Here in Hawai'i we call them slippers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. She has really good taste! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's one stylin girl, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shows that she's a very together girl who takes careful thought of her complete ensemble. Sure to go far in life ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Or to take a personal call in a herd of zebra. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That made me cackle out loud. You're so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course.. you know I'm loving this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually laughed out loud! That's just hysterical!

    ReplyDelete