"Praise be to you, O Lord;
teach me your decrees.
With my lips I recount
all the laws that come from your mouth.
I rejoice in following your statutes
as one rejoices in great riches.
I meditate on your precepts
and consider your ways.
I delight in your decrees;
I will not neglect your Word."
Psalm 119 : 12 - 16

Hi Susanne:) I love your Word's for the Weekend!!! Which is usually the only chance I get to stop by. Hope you are having a great and restful weekend.
ReplyDelete"I will not neglect your Word."
ReplyDeleteCan I get an AMEN?!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love your Word for the Weekend, Susanne. As always, it makes me slow down and think and as always, this is just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAmen Molly! Susanne, have a wonderful day and I hope not to neglect God's word...
ReplyDeleteI love this, Susanne. I am getting into the Word these days though our Beth Moore study of Daniel at church and it's been wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a blessed week!
Love this. Perfect. Just what I needed to read in the moment!
ReplyDelete"I will not neglect your Word". Oh, how important that is!! Blesings... Polly
ReplyDeleteYes and amen!
ReplyDelete