You're doing good Susanne!! I know that job is backbreaking. Thanks for your offer to cook for me. There is a wicked little part of me that thinks communal living might just have its advantages :-)
How funny! I am gearing up to clean my new house for the first time tomorrow since our move. You know - the deep cleaning -and I am asking God to give me joy as I clean - Please God:) I bless you my friend and may God give all of us women joy and peace as we service Him through our home. Tracy
keep up the good work Suzanne
ReplyDeleteYou mean walls should be washed....huh???
ReplyDeleteYour washing walls today?!?! And I thought I was doing good just to get my dishes and clothes washed today... *sigh*
ReplyDeleteContinue on...
You're doing good Susanne!! I know that job is backbreaking.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your offer to cook for me. There is a wicked little part of me that thinks communal living might just have its advantages :-)
So cute, Susanne!
ReplyDeleteKim
Too cute. i like your blog btw.
ReplyDeleteSmiles and Blessings,
Angel ():)
But just think how nice and clean everything will be when you're done!
ReplyDeleteYep it does!!!! You can head on over here next =)
ReplyDeleteHow funny! I am gearing up to clean my new house for the first time tomorrow since our move. You know - the deep cleaning -and I am asking God to give me joy as I clean - Please God:) I bless you my friend and may God give all of us women joy and peace as we service Him through our home.
ReplyDeleteTracy
Hah! The last time I did that, I was nine months pregnant, and I had a blast.
ReplyDeleteThat will probably be the last time I wash a wall.
Glad you made it out alive. ;)
I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteYep, at my house we just paint them instead :)
ReplyDeleteYou are right!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Cute!
ReplyDelete0:) Amber