
Photo Credit: Rodolfo Clix, Brazil. Unrestricted Usage
"When my heart was embittered
And I was pierced within,
Then I was senseless and ignorant;
I was like a beast before You.
Nevertheless I am continually with You;
You have taken hold of my right hand.
With Your counsel You will guide me,
And afterward recieve me to glory.
Whom have I in heaven but You?
And besides You, I desire nothing on earth.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
But God is the strength of my heart
And my portion forever."
Psalm 73: 21 - 26
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHow I look forward to this each saturday. Thank you Susanne. The word is so powerful and so encouraging.
ReplyDeleteHi Susanne,
ReplyDeleteI just love the last three lines of this verse. I say it to myself a LOT...because my flesh and my heart fail me often.
Blessings to you.
one of my favorites. I'm back. Barely.L180
ReplyDeleteI love this verse. Oh if we could only say more to God, "And besides You, I desire nothing on earth." It is so easy to fail with our heart and flesh. Thanks for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteAmen and amen.
ReplyDeleteI love the passage you chose to post this weekend.
ReplyDeleteYou know how much I always love your word for the weekend! Thanks again Susanne.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Thanks for the uplifting scripture! I pray abundant blessings upon you and your family! I also pray your back is totally healed! Blessings. Tracy
ReplyDelete