"Casting the whole of your care -
all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns,
once and for all-
on Him;
for He cares for you affectionately,
and cares about you watchfully."
I Peter 5:7 (Amplified Bible)
What wonderful words of encouragment and comfort for today! Thanks!!
"cares for you watchfully"....I love that! Thanks Susanne
Great words of comfort!! thanks! Also - thanks for your sweet and encouraging comment on my post regarding a pre-teen daughter! :) I know we'll make it through AND I'll still love her, but there are days.... :)
I have taught this verse and read it many times, but I can't begin to explain how much I needed to read it today. Thank You!
Perfect words for today, Susanne!
Beautiful! Love the wide open arms. Wish I could be more like that.Thanks, Susanne. Hope you get some much-needed rest this weekend. Praying for you, friend.
I'm getting to really look forward to these posts of yours. They are so uplifting. I love that verse. Thanks Susanne!!
Love this Susanne, thanks for sharing :)
Love this version of God's word. "Once and for all on Him" is so good because it is SO what we need to do.
I love this photo almost as much as I love this verse. Thank you. :-)
What wonderful words of encouragment and comfort for today! Thanks!!
ReplyDelete"cares for you watchfully"....I love that! Thanks Susanne
ReplyDeleteGreat words of comfort!! thanks! Also - thanks for your sweet and encouraging comment on my post regarding a pre-teen daughter! :) I know we'll make it through AND I'll still love her, but there are days.... :)
ReplyDeleteI have taught this verse and read it many times, but I can't begin to explain how much I needed to read it today. Thank You!
ReplyDeletePerfect words for today, Susanne!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love the wide open arms. Wish I could be more like that.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Susanne. Hope you get some much-needed rest this weekend. Praying for you, friend.
I'm getting to really look forward to these posts of yours. They are so uplifting. I love that verse. Thanks Susanne!!
ReplyDeleteLove this Susanne, thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteLove this version of God's word. "Once and for all on Him" is so good because it is SO what we need to do.
ReplyDeleteI love this photo almost as much as I love this verse. Thank you. :-)
ReplyDelete