Hi everyone! This week we are on a long awaited vacation and I unplug when I go away. I typed this up on Monday...So this little FFF is all about the anticipation of what awaits me on our getaway. I'm so thankful we have an opportunity to go on a little vacation.
1. Rest. Much needed rest. Sleeping till I naturally wake up. Lazy starts to days. Not rushing to be somewhere. I can hardly wait.
2. Change of scenery. Because I work from home, any change of scenery does me wonders. And this year we are mixing a bit of new with a bit of familiar so I'm really looking forward to the discovery of it all.
3. Reading time. And lots of it. In the car, by a pool or lake or stream or in a park. Even in the hotel. Sigh.
4. Time with my love. Time away with my hubby always does us good too. Looking forward to a long "date".
5. Being in the mountains. I love the mountains. Don't know how long we'll be in them this time around. We're sorta flying by the seat of pants this holiday, but I do know we will have some mountain time. Mountains make me happy.
What were your favorites this week? I'll be back next week with an actual real FFF of looking back in the week and counting blessings.