Friday, April 08, 2016
Friday's Fave Five #374
Welcome to a very springy FFF! It has been quite a nutty week. The wind has been howling to beat the band but today....today is absolutely gorgeous and filled with hope. Join me in taking note of the blessings of life and sharing 5 of them.
1. Perfectly timed messages. I love when a really good message in church comes perfectly timed to what happens and what I need for that week. It's like God prepares you and fills you with His word for the exact area that He knows is coming your way. I don't call that coincidence.
2. Robins singing. The ultimate song of spring. And they are singing their hearts out today now the wind is not roaring. Such promise and hope their song brings for a fresh renewal of life. I love to hear them.
3. Opening windows wide to the warmth and sunshine and fresh air of spring. Other than the mini hurricane days we've been been able to open up windows letting the spring into the house. So nice to get that fresh air going through. It's rejuvenating and sorta makes me want to get spring cleaning a bit.
4. The newlyweds stopping in on their way home. Coming in all tanned and full of stories about their time in Costa Rica, it was wonderful to have them stop to pick up their stuff and spend the night before they headed home to set up house in Saskatchewan.
5. American Idol finale and documentary this week. They went out with a bang, that's for sure. I'm going to miss that show. It showcased so much young talent and I enjoyed rooting for those kids. Who else got a little teary eyed along with Ryan Seacrest as he closed the show for the last time.
Well today is supposed to jump from 0*C (32*F) to 24*C (75*F) this afternoon. I need to go find the sunscreen!
What were your favourites this week?