Hi everyone. It's the last Friday before Christmas and even though it's soooo busy, that is the perfect time to take a moment to take notice of the good blessings brought out way, things we might miss in the hectic Christmas rush. Please join in as we find our five favorites.
1. The room with only the Christmas tree lights on. So relaxing and so pretty. The perfect way to just let the stress of the day melt away.
2. Our ladies bible study Christmas evening. So fun to just have an evening of chatter and laughter and gift exchange. The goodies everyone brings always add to the evening. We like our goodies. ;)
3. Simple goodies that are put together quickly. One of my favorite things for a finger food buffet is so simple yet so delicious. A block of room temperature cream cheese on a pretty plate with red chili pepper jelly spooned over the top and puddling along the sides. A little bit of a kick, lots of creaminess. Serve with a variety of crackers. Yum. And no stress!
4. My hubby who is out shoveling snow early in the morning so that the driveway and steps are clear for the dayhome families arriving. He is such a blessing to doing this for me. Although I don't mind shovelling snow, doing it before it's even light out is not my idea of fun. But he's out there every snow fall clearing it away.
5. Big fluffy falling snow. We had yet another snow fall but this time it was the very pretty huge fluffy flake version. So pretty. And may I say the easy kind to shovel.
What were your favorites this week?