**An odd request: But in the off chance that you come back, may the author of Glenridge Cottage please contact me through my email. I cannot get access to your site to read or leave a comment and I'd hate for you to think we are ignoring your post.
Welcome to Friday and that means it Friday's Fave Five time! What have been your blessings this past week? Can you pick out five of your favorites and share them with us?
Updated with Mr. Linky. Sorry guys don't know what I did to make it hide but here ya go!
1. Visiting with my oldest definitely tops my list. We just don't get to see her enough with her living so far. But we definitely had a wonderful weekend as a family visiting with her. It went entirely too fast.
2. Safe travels. I'm very grateful for safe travels on the way there and back.
3. Going to the mall and coming away with not having spent more than $30. And ten of that was for sunscreen. Pat myself on the back for sure. ;v)
4. Air Conditioning. To some of you I might be a wimp but at about 30*C ( 80*F) I was so thankful we had air the last couple of days. I know, I know some of you are sitting waaaay above that, but for us that is getting smokin' hot. And the cool house was most welcome!
5. Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream dipped in toasted coconut dip. Oh my goodness. Yummmy! Our daughter took us to a tiny ice cream shop in her city. It's an old fashioned little place only open in the summer. You order your stuff through an outside window, just the way I remember Dairy Queen from my childhood. Oh and the choices one has. Unbelievable. And always a long line up. But oh so worth the wait. And all five of us had huge treats for under twenty bucks. We'll be visiting there again for sure.
What were your favorite blessings from the week? If you do a post, please sign up on Mr. Linky linking to your specific post (not your home page please). Then have some fun visiting around and commenting if you can. Have a great weekend, everyone!