Hi and welcome to Friday's Fave Five. Time to look back over the past week and think on those things that have blessed our lives. Sometimes they are easy to find and other times we really have to unearth them, but they are there if we look. Sometimes we look for the huge things that scream "blessing" but most times it the simple things that daily bring us the joy. What have been your favorite five blessings of the week? If you need the guidelines for posting you can stop by here first and then just join right in.
1. Celebrating with my hubby 28 years of being husband and wife. Last Saturday was the day and we celebrated with a lovely meal at our favorite restaurant. I can't believe it has been 28 years already. I'm so grateful the Lord brought us together and has been the glue that holds us together. Through all of what life throws at us, the good and the bad, I'm so grateful to have my hubby by my side.
2. Celebrating Father's Day with those in my life who bear the name "Dad". Cooking for my own Dad and my hubby who happens to be my kid's Dad, was an honor. And fun too.
3. Tiramasu Espresso Cake (Sugarplum Desserts) for dessert on Father's Day. Oh my goodness. Tell me you are not drooling for a slice from these pics and this description:
Layers of coffee cake are infused with coffee soak while creamy marscapone mousse sits in the middle and coffee whipped cream completes the layering. Covered with more real whipped cream, decorated with toasted almonds &dark chocolate flakes. Each slice is topped with a coffee bean for that real “Pick Me Up”— Net Wt: 2.1 kg
4. Summer making it's entrance with some good hot days. Well what we consider hot around here anyway. I know some of my bloggy friends would laugh at me for calling high '70's *F hot, but it's all relative. For us, who were still having weather in the 40's and low '50's last week in the wee hours of the morning, it was smoking!
5. Sitting and reading under the umbrella at my patio table amongst my potted flowers in above said hot weather. I love sitting out there with a cold drink and my book. Now I know summer has arrived.
What are your favorites? If you do a post don't forget to link the specific post and not your general home page on the Mr. Linky.