Friday, February 11, 2011
Friday's Fave Five #126
It's Friday and that means time to find our blessings from the past week! Welcome to everyone. Guidelines are here if you are new to FFF.
1. Nice smelling hand lotions. I keep them all over the house. And reach for them often. Love the feel, love the smell.
2. Peaceful evenings. It's been relatively peaceful this last week, which is really nice. A time to catch my breath, relax and catch up on all those things I got so far behind on in the last few weeks, including my bible reading plan.
3. Mint tea. To help with the above said relaxing evenings.
4. Crisp, clean, cool sheets. Fresh sheets on the bed are one of my all time favorite things (cue music and Julie Andrews singing). And yes I love them cool even in the winter.
5. Longer days. Sure feels great not having it pitch dark when I wake up and dark before I even get off work.
What were your favorite things from the past week? Do a post and sign on to Mr. Linky so that we can come and visit. I wish you all a great weekend!