Friday, August 20, 2010
Friday's Fave Five #102
Yes, I know I put #102 in the title. But I thought it would just be so much fun to confuse everyone. For all who noticed that, last week was the "official" 100th post of FFF. But the week before that was the real, technical one. But I was really and technically out of action that week for several different reasons and well, I couldn't very well party with a 100th post and not be there for my own party! That would just have been lame, or awful, or sad. Or all of the above. So technically, for real, this is "officially" the 102nd post. There are you sufficiently confused so that we may move on? :v)
So today I am officially Missing in Action also. I've taken the kids and split this joint and we've gone and took a holiday. Though hubby had to stay home and tend to a sick doggy, we went on without him. So I'm borrowing a laptop to do a very quick fave five and I figure I'll get all detailed on you next week. And I will also announce the winner of the FFF party prize next Friday. So without further ado, here we go! By the way, if you are new, you can get your details here.
Susanne's Quick Vacation Related Five:
1. Getting away. So nice to just leave work, bills, housework and the same old, same old behind. If only for less than a week.
2. No cooking. Love to cook but it's oh so nice not to have to once in awhile.
3. Seeing something different. It's nice to just see some stuff I've never seen before even if it is touristy kinds of things.
4. Shopping! Yes, I do love to shop when on holidays. And for those of you who know me oh so well over the last few years: "Why yes, I did buy a new purse. A real nice one. Thank for asking." I'll post a pic next week when I download the camera.
5. Being with the teen and young adults. It has been fun. Though I must be honest and say I did let them go on without me a couple of nights later in the evening to do "their thing". This girl just cannot go late every night anymore.
So that's a quick wrap for me. How was your week and what are your five from this last week. Link on up if you've done a post of favorites for the week.