It's Friday and that means it Friday's Fave Five! Join us as we look back over the week and find our five favorite things, be they activities, foods, quotes, etc. Anything that blessed you over the last seven days.
1. Spring decorating. Away goes the penguin and the snowglobe, the cardinal sitting on the snowy log and the dark colored or heavier scented candles. They make way for my bird collection, light greens and fresher scents. It's a nice change. There is just a few more things I need to switch out but already things feel lighter and airier. This weekend I'll be looking for some nice springy colored or designed pillows for the couches.
2. Books arriving in the mail. I have the privilege of doing some books for review each year and half the fun of them is getting the books arrive in my mailbox. I love when I see that yellow bubble envelope in the hands of the mailman. I know. I'm weird. But it really does make me happy. And it's my list. ;v)
3. A surprise coffee hand delivered. One of my dayhome parents stops each morning at her neighborhood Tim Horton's and every once in awhile she shows up with a coffee in hand for me too. It really makes me feel appreciated. And this week was a bonus because it's the famous Roll Up the Rim to Win and I won another coffee. The Rav4 would have been nice as would the $10,000 prize but I'll take another free coffee too!
4. Jumbo peanut butter cookies that I didn't have to bake myself. If you read here, you know cooking I love, but baking? Well, not so much. Although I do like to eat it. And my youngest girl took it upon herself to bake some cookies. They sure tasted good!
5. Living close to a community lake. I love that I am within walking distance to a really lovely community lake and park. I love to go for walks there with my camera ready or just go to sit in the park with a good book when the weather is nice. Hubby and I like to go bike riding around it too when we have the chance.
What were your faves this week? If you do a post, link on up!