Friday, December 08, 2017

Friday's Fave Five #459



Hi everybody.  Welcome to Friday's Fave Five.  First off, my apologies for not making it around to your posts last week.  With the funeral and everything else, I was just not able to spend time on the computer.  And this week I am just going to let you guys post without me.  I have been majorly sick with flu and am just not up for posting.  Please still go ahead and do your FFF.  I will try to do one sometime this weekend.  Happy posting and have a great weekend.






9 comments:

  1. Hope you will feel better soon ! I am still in Egypt until Wednesday we have 28° and home it snows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear!! You have the flu!! And eRly in the season too! i will pray for God to bring health to your bones and rest to your soul! You hang in there and don't worry about blogging. Last year when i had flu i got caught up on reading various blogs!! Feel better.....😘🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry! Hope you feel better asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Susanne, I'm so sorry! What an awful time of year to be under the weather. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you're under the weather and my condolences for you loss. I just found your link up and will try to post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I caught the flew the last day in Egypt and came back in a terrible state. Had really to force me, but made it to publish at least some holiday pictures. I wished probably like you that it would be get better as Christmas is approaching, I haven't done anything and normally my son and family are coming. Something to panic and the flew makes it worse !

    ReplyDelete