Saturday, February 20, 2010

PhotoHunters ~ Cuddle


The theme at Photo Hunters this week is Cuddle. Finally, one that wasn't too hard. LOL. This big guy is not our dog but since last summer whenever he gets out of his yard he comes over for a little visit and my youngest is just totally enamored with him and always gets in lots of hugs and cuddles before the big guy moves on.


To join in or see more Cuddles head over to Photo Hunters home.

30 comments:

  1. Love that pic, there's nothing like a hug from a pet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a sweet photo, that doggie knows where to get the lovin'!

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like he enjoys the cuddles as much as she does!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a great looking dog - He definitely does look like he enjoys the cuddles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a lover...
    Mine's up, too
    http://sandyben.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and cuddly dog. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iremember this picture & the story...too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely picture.
    Thanks for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great photo. Just wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweetie!

    Thanks for stopping by mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a sweet photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't even notice the dog; I was wondering who the human was....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who wouldn't want to get cuddles from him? Great photo and a great angle on the cuddly theme this week.
    Scott at World’s Best Photography Blog ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cuddly indeed! pets indeed are a great source of comfort

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photo. I love it. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my photo as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is one beautiful dog and a great shot for the theme "Cuddly"!
    Just love it!
    Purrs
    Sara Cat

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry that I am so absent-minded. I was going to say thank you for visiting my blog!
    Purrs
    Sara Cat

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice image. Time to get a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful shot for this week's theme. Love the affection that we get from pets - our own or 'adopted' ones! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  20. He must be a great dog to come to giver hugs. Very cuddly.

    Do you give him snacks?

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a sweet and beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for dropping by, was too busy to drop by last week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a sweet and sentimental photo! :)

    I also read your Olympics posts. I haven't followed the games at all (I have no TV) and I do miss the figure skating competitions.

    Thanks for visiting my Photo Hunt! I am late getting back to you.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete