Funny how animals can do this!!!! Great Photo!!!
Indeed you would! I guess that's one reason why I don't sleep in trees. :)
Cool sculpture!I played too :)
Sculpture! great. i wonder if that's real if he can balance himself. :)Happy photo hunting!
So cute! Surely it's not easy for us though we're much lighter :D Happy Weekend!
What a perfect photo for the theme! They're always cute...
That's a good choice! A clever sculpture. ;)Thanks for visiting my PH today.
What a wonderful sculpture - it makes you want to stroke it.Mine's here, if you get a chance to visit.
That is balance!
wow that looks great animals are so odd as many of them have great balance
Excellent photo my friend. I wonder how animals can do that so easy, stuffed or not LOL :) Have a great weekend :)
What a cute sculpture! Yep, we animals have it all over humans when it comes to balance!
I love your photo, great choice for this weeks challenge. Thanks for the visit.
How cool is that photo! What a skill to have a balance like that... animals! WOW.Mine is up too, right here:http://www.slowtrav.com/blog/eden/
Very balanced, lovely photo. Enjoy your weekend.
Great shot! The animals seem to have a better sense of balance than we do.
What a fun sculpture and perfect for the theme.
lovely take on the theme
They're really good at balancing no? I can't imagine sleeping like that comfortably and not falling off that beam.
What a delightul sculpture... I wish I could do that! Happy weekend
LOL - at first glance I thought it was real. What a great shot for this week's theme.Have a wonderful weekend.
That bear looks way too comfortable. Either that, or he is having an identity crisis and wants to find out what it is like to be a leopard. Thanks for visiting my blog!
Very balanced, I am sure I would fall off!
I've always wondered how animals do that. I always enjoy getting around and seeing the different views of this weeks theme. Yours is cool!Thanks for visiting and commenting on my PhotoHunt this week.
Indeed, a very clever idea! Thanks for commenting on my blog this week. :) dana
totally cool picture. It always amazes me how large animals can do that.
If it's a human doing this, no sooner would be hear the sound of falling down!lol
Good one! I would never get to sleep that way, being afraid I would fall off :)
i so love this blog i got an award for you here
Love this photo! Great colors and designs throughout. thanks for visiting mine and have a great week.
Thanks for dropping by. Was too busy last week to drop by.
Funny how animals can do this!!!! Great Photo!!!
ReplyDeleteIndeed you would! I guess that's one reason why I don't sleep in trees. :)
ReplyDeleteCool sculpture!
ReplyDeleteI played too :)
Sculpture! great. i wonder if that's real if he can balance himself. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy photo hunting!
So cute! Surely it's not easy for us though we're much lighter :D Happy Weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect photo for the theme! They're always cute...
ReplyDeleteThat's a good choice! A clever sculpture. ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my PH today.
What a wonderful sculpture - it makes you want to stroke it.
ReplyDeleteMine's here, if you get a chance to visit.
That is balance!
ReplyDeletewow that looks great animals are so odd as many of them have great balance
ReplyDeleteExcellent photo my friend. I wonder how animals can do that so easy, stuffed or not LOL :) Have a great weekend :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute sculpture! Yep, we animals have it all over humans when it comes to balance!
ReplyDeleteI love your photo, great choice for this weeks challenge. Thanks for the visit.
ReplyDeleteHow cool is that photo! What a skill to have a balance like that... animals! WOW.
ReplyDeleteMine is up too, right here:
http://www.slowtrav.com/blog/eden/
Very balanced, lovely photo. Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! The animals seem to have a better sense of balance than we do.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun sculpture and perfect for the theme.
ReplyDeletelovely take on the theme
ReplyDeleteThey're really good at balancing no? I can't imagine sleeping like that comfortably and not falling off that beam.
ReplyDeleteWhat a delightul sculpture... I wish I could do that! Happy weekend
ReplyDeleteLOL - at first glance I thought it was real. What a great shot for this week's theme.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend.
That bear looks way too comfortable. Either that, or he is having an identity crisis and wants to find out what it is like to be a leopard.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog!
Very balanced, I am sure I would fall off!
ReplyDeleteI've always wondered how animals do that. I always enjoy getting around and seeing the different views of this weeks theme. Yours is cool!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting and commenting on my PhotoHunt this week.
Indeed, a very clever idea! Thanks for commenting on my blog this week. :) dana
ReplyDeletetotally cool picture.
ReplyDeleteIt always amazes me how large animals can do that.
If it's a human doing this, no sooner would be hear the sound of falling down!lol
ReplyDeleteGood one! I would never get to sleep that way, being afraid I would fall off :)
ReplyDeletei so love this blog i got an award for you here
ReplyDeleteLove this photo! Great colors and designs throughout.
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting mine and have a great week.
Thanks for dropping by. Was too busy last week to drop by.
ReplyDelete