Saturday, September 12, 2009

Photo Hunters ~ Electric



Photo Hunters ~ Electric

An electric fireplace will do just fine if you don't have the real thing.

For more electric pictures click on the photo hunters button.

29 comments:

  1. better than nothing I guess.
    Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool shot; I forgot all about electric fire places. It will be fireplace weather soon.

    Thanks for visiting mine and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashes or not, I like the real thing better. Good take on electric, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would prefer gas to wood because of the allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great shot! See, I was already stumped by the topic this week. All I could come up with was my toaster!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I thought it was a real fireplace! Great shot. CY from Thailand.
    www.tangcyee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that looks so lovely. It's cold here today! An electric one is better than none!

    My Photo Hunters is up. I hope you have time to visit mine! New York Traveler.net

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice.

    Mine is up too, right here:http://www.slowtrav.com/blog/eden/

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes it will. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. An electric fire - I hadn't thought of that! Very convenient. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's cool. never seen an electric fireplace

    ReplyDelete
  12. That electricity will feel very good soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are a great substitute for the real thing. The trolley is in the Fort.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's very clever Susanne, it's electric, but it does not look that way. It looks very cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks so warm and cozy. If we ever sell this place and build a new home, I plan on one of those!!!
    Have a blessed weekend Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been thinking about getting one of those for quite some time now. We don't have a real one but an electric would be the next best thing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd be perfectly happy with any kind of fireplace! I love to sit by a fire...I wish I had a fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bravo! I just couldn't come up with anything for this week's Photo Hunt. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  19. We'll be needing those soon . . . . sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What is this photo hunters thing... oh.. goodness.. this sounds like FUN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The evenings are feeling cool enough to ejoy a fire...even an electric one.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Interesting. Didn’t manage to visit in time. Internet was down for almost a week since last weekend.

    ReplyDelete