Those are mighty big raindrops!! You got some really good pictures. When I try to photograph rain or snow it just looks like a lot of white streaks. I think I need to change the shutter speed or something. I like your 'be still my heart, diamonds' remark. So cute. Hee-hee. Don't we wish!
beautiful photos, I love your blog! ;) thanks for stoppin' by!
ReplyDeleteNice shots!!
ReplyDeleteLOL...how still was you heart LOL...great photos and great story telling :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful:)!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteVery lovely, Susanne!
ReplyDeletewhat fun!
ReplyDeleteThose are great shots!
ReplyDeleteThe drops look like beautiful crystan jewels dropping from the sky.
ReplyDeleteLovely.
Great shots -- it really does look like hail.
ReplyDeletelovely :) great photos.
ReplyDeleteThose are mighty big raindrops!! You got some really good pictures. When I try to photograph rain or snow it just looks like a lot of white streaks. I think I need to change the shutter speed or something.
ReplyDeleteI like your 'be still my heart, diamonds' remark. So cute. Hee-hee. Don't we wish!
lovely. truly lovely
ReplyDelete