Just popping in quickly to say hello and yes, I am still alive. On major turkey and holiday overload but still here. We had such a lovely holiday and have thoroughly enjoyed having Kay home. And she's still here until Wednesday so my little bloggy break will continue until then. I want to spend every minute I can with my girl before I lose her to school once more for a few months. But make sure and come back sometime Wednesday. I'm going to start the new year with a book giveaway.
Until then I leave you with the annual family in front of the sis's tree Christmas photo. As you can see ours was a very quiet, reserved, low key day.
Until then I leave you with the annual family in front of the sis's tree Christmas photo. As you can see ours was a very quiet, reserved, low key day.
LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteHi Susanne! Love the family photo!! See you later this week :0)
ReplyDeleteHi Susanne that's a great picture..
ReplyDeleteFrom one on-the-way-to-an-empty-nest mom to another, I just want to say I'm rejoicing with you for having all the chicks in the nest -even for a time. Me too. My posts will be short and sweet while my Air Force 1st Lieutenant son is home.
ReplyDeleteAnd dignified, too! Love the photo!
ReplyDeleteToo bad you have such a boring family:)
ReplyDeleteLove your pic! Enjoy the New Year
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! What a great pic!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you all had a great Christmas!!!
Glad you're enjoying the holiday! Love your photo.
ReplyDeleteI don't blame you at all for wanting to spend every available moment with your girlie! Have fun! Love the photo!
ReplyDeleteRaucous Christmas, it would appear! Glad you had a very merry!
ReplyDeleteYes, I can see you all had a very quiet and somber Christmas, Susanne. LOL Great family photo! Enjoy this last couple of days with your girl - my time with mine ended all too quickly.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun family you are! I love how your husband is standing a bit back from all the madness - that's awesome.
ReplyDeleteIn other news, YOU WON!
Hilarious! Oh and I do believe today is your birthday if I'm not mistaken.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to YOU!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day surrounded by all your family.
Laura
Happy Belated birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteI think your family would get along great with mine!! Especially the brothers...totally cut from the same cloth =)
So fun to catch up with you - loved your "year in review" post - so awesome to measure our friendship in years now, isn't it?
Love,
Katherine
I just LOVE that picture! :)
ReplyDeleteFun times.