Saturday, May 10, 2008

Word for the Weekend - Jeremiah 29


"For I know the plans I have for you,
declares the Lord, plans to prosper you
and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29 : 11 NIV



20 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! What a wonderful milestone. You must be so proud.

    Hope you are wearing those new red shoes . . . : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kay !!!! I wish you all the best in your future plans.Susanne you and your hubby must feel so proud of her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful photograph and a very apt verse. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You have a beautiful, beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I'm a bit behind with all my bloggy friend's blogs.

    Is that a graduation outfit? Is that what the congratulations are for?

    I'm really pleased for Kay and for you whatever it is.

    Many blessings and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh a hearty congratulations to all of you. What a wonderful photo. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS to Kay
    Praise the Lord for He is good
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to your daughter!
    Y'all have reached a big milestone!
    That is a fabulous picture and I know y'all are so proud.
    Love that verse, always been one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite verse of all times. It is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Mother's Day -- and Happy Graduation Day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! May your girl continue to seek the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay that picture just tears me up. What a moment captured forever. You must be sooooo proud!

    Congrats Kay!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WHOO HOO!! Congrats!

    And thanks for the reminder of truth this verse contains!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations!!! What a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a happy picture, Susanne. And that's the perfect verse. She's leaving childhood behind and rushing toward her future - congratulations to her and to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. CONGRATULATIONS MOM! You did it!!!

    oh, and congrats to your girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Look at you guys. You look great! Congratulations to your daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete