Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wordless Wednesday



20 comments:

  1. Oh to be a kid and get your zzzz's whenever and wherever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, they wear themselves out so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I feel like that sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love the way they can sleep anywhere, in any position? It's like they run out of gas and drop in their tracks.

    Sweet, sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh.. that is to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable...wish I could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our Little Man has done very similar with our office chairs
    its amazing where and how they can sleep isnt it
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a precious picture! I came
    here by way of the comment you left on my Faith Lifts devotion today. I am so glad you enjoyed it.

    I prayed that your hand would heal quickly!

    ~ Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. So am I to assume that your dayhome also serves as a tattoo parlor?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable! My WW is of my youngest sleeping too. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, it doesn't get much sweeter than that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a tuckered out little guy! Precious photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is too sweet! I have a pic of my little boy asleep in his bowl of cereal at about two years old. Kids are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute! I've felt like that before.
    Hope you're doing better each day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's just too cute.

    ReplyDelete