This picture just totally cracks me up!
Can't tell me that Great Danes areb't the smartest, sweetest, most lovable dogs!
ROFL... I've found it! That's the picture of how I feel so many days!!!Too funny!!
Oh, I love it! :D
Total comfort! Thanks for the laugh. I needed a good chuckle.
I saw that and started laughing too!
Totally cracks me up, too. That doggie needs a longer couch!
Wish I was sleeping =))) Love it.
LOVE IT!
oh my goodness, that is a ginormous dog. love that picture.
what a sweetie!!! I'd like to snuggle him.Blessings,Karla
My boys could not get enough of this picture! HILARIOUS! They said he looks like a deer. :0)
wow, that is a crack up!! You can't help but smile when you see that.
Can't tell me that Great Danes areb't the smartest, sweetest, most lovable dogs!
ReplyDeleteROFL... I've found it! That's the picture of how I feel so many days!!!
ReplyDeleteToo funny!!
Oh, I love it! :D
ReplyDeleteTotal comfort! Thanks for the laugh. I needed a good chuckle.
ReplyDeleteI saw that and started laughing too!
ReplyDeleteTotally cracks me up, too. That doggie needs a longer couch!
ReplyDeleteWish I was sleeping =))) Love it.
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, that is a ginormous dog. love that picture.
ReplyDeletewhat a sweetie!!! I'd like to snuggle him.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Karla
My boys could not get enough of this picture! HILARIOUS! They said he looks like a deer. :0)
ReplyDeletewow, that is a crack up!! You can't help but smile when you see that.
ReplyDelete