Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Who Am I in the Hundred Acre Wood


Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!
Am I surprised I'm the soft, fluffy one with the rotound tummy? And think, think, think. Yes, I am slow to catch things at times. But I do like Winnie the Pooh. I do think he's right on the honey with good food & good friends. Get it? Right on the "h"oney. No? Well, maybe you might be Winnie the Pooh, then, too? ;v)

16 comments:

  1. How fun! I took it twice because the first time it said I was Owl, and with my answers I just knew it couldn't be! I changed just two of mine that were "iffy" and then I came up Kanga. :) (I also think I have a touch of Piglet...you can find me also hiding under the bed when the huffalumps invade.) ;)

    I bookmarked this site for the girls and I- thanks, Susanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy: that's funny. I went and changed my answers a couple times and everytime I was Pooh bear. Guess I'm destined to be fuzzy and a little slow! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and right after I post this comment I'm taking the test! Blessing on you Susanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure who I am - and that's just about right. The first time I did it I was owl - but it didn't seem me at all. The second time I was Kanga. Who knows! I'm still looking for the real me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my pooh friend! Guess what? I was Rabbit...bossy and high strung. Yep that sounds about right...lol. Totally cracks me up, I've got to go post it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It says I'm Pooh, too. Maybe I shouldn't have revealed how much I like sweets?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Pooh is after all the cutest, cuddliest, kindest bear there is.

    I will have to go and do this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a Kanga too! Before I took the quiz I thought to myself...I'm not like anybody in that story..who would have thunk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too, Susanne. Loveable, but slow. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed the quiz! Hope you don't mind...I wrote a quick post on one of my blogs
    (I have 3) and linked it to your post. DM

    ReplyDelete