I've got a couple of product reviews to run by you this morning. And as usual with products I do not get monetary reimbursement. I just get a free sample of the product and am asked to write an honest review.
First off Fibre One Raisin Bran Clutsters

When they first asked me to give a fibre cereal a try I thought, Blech. I can't stand fiber cereals. Can't stand how they turn soggy almost immediately in your bowl. But there is always that niggling little thought "What if this one is different", so seeing I wasn't shelling out money that I thought would end up sitting in the cupboard for a year, I said yes.
Fibre One Raisin Bran Clusters apparently has 40% of your Daily Value of fibre. That's a big plus. The taste wasn't too bad. We thought it tasted a bit like maple. Another plus. The raisins were not rock hard. Bonus. The clusters tasted good. I love an oatmeal cluster, but I wouldn't have really called it a cluster. They were pretty tiny as far as clusters go. Sogginess factor: A bit better than your standard Raisin Bran type cereal. I actually got through most of the bowl before they started to turn. The biggest bonus: 2 out of 3 of my teens loved it. That's a huge plus.
For your info from the side of the box:
serving size 1 cup
calories 170
total fat 1 g(all other fats 0)
Cholesterol 0
Sodium 260
potassium 330
total carbohydrate 45g
dietary fiber 11g
soluble fiber 3g
sugars 13g
other carbohydrates 21g
protein 4g
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was given the "Apple Spice & Delight" scent to try and I must say that the packaging they sent it to me in was very nice. A lovely box with snaps that I'll now use for photos. Thanks Febreze. But back to the candle.
Febreze candles takes burning a scented candle one step farther by apparently having a new technology in an advanced core within the candle that is supposed to eliminate odors. While it is eliminating odors it gives off it's scent. While I am not even going to pretend to know how on earth it would do that, the scent it gave off was quite nice. Not really overpowering, but just nicely there. I don't know if it actually eliminates other smells or just covers over them nicely. One of my family who is more scent sensitive did notice a bit of an edge to the scent, however, that was not an apple/spice smell. When the candle isn't burning unless you are very close to it, you don't notice a smell. Each candle will apparently burn up to 30 hours. That a lot of candle time for under $10.
Febreze Candles come in 5 scents: Meadows & Rain, Spring and Renewal, Linen & Sky, Vanilla & Refresh, and the Apple Spice & Delight. I think I'd like to try the Meadows and Rain next.
Thanks for the reviews and thank you for your encouraging words on my blog.
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Good reviews! I need to get hooked up with this kind of stuff - we love raisin bran and I love candles. So cool that you get these products to review. Enjoy :)
ReplyDeleteI'm going to get one of those candles and leave it burning by the litter box all the time.
ReplyDeleteHey! I want some of those free candles too! I'll put them to the test by using them in the kids bathroom...
ReplyDeleteI really like the Febreeze spray. It is my favorite air freshener.
ReplyDeleteMy eyes must be fooling with me. i read Febreeze. and Candies. Candy? Yuck. Oh - candles. Yes, candles sound good! LOL!
ReplyDelete