
It's now 3 p.m. and I'm just getting on here to post up a Menu Plan. You can tell how my day has been going. :vD
Monday: leftover Kentucky Fried Chicken, Alfredo noodles, coleslaw
Tuesday: Sweet & sour beef, rice, brocolli/cauliflower mix
Wednesday: grilled burgers
Thursday: Ranch chicken drumsticks, potatoes, buttered corn
Friday: spaghetti, meat sauce
Saturday: Scrounge Day
Sunday: Bbq steak, salad,
I haven't had KFC in FOREVAH! Yum :)
ReplyDeleteGreat week!
Laura
I love that you call Saturday "scrounge day"! Ha!! that is so great. I am going to steal that...
ReplyDeleteRanch chicken drumsticks, yum!
ReplyDeleteI love your scrounge day term too and have been tempted to use it!
Wow, that all sounds really good to me! Sweet & sour beef and ranch chicken drummies sound soooo good!
ReplyDeleteHope your day and week are going good :)
I agree....everything sounds soooo yummy!!
ReplyDeleteMy bunch has been mentioning kfc lately too. Maybe next week?
ReplyDeleteYour menu sounds yummy... and I like scrounge day!
Thanks for the encouragement. I will keep trying!
KFC sounds really good!
ReplyDeleteGreat menu, Susanne!
Kim