1. Hard working hubby. With all the snow we've had you can imagine how much shoveling we've had to do. and I'm so very thankful for my hard working hubby who has been out there before my alarm even goes off shoveling and clearing the driveway and sidewalks. I so appreciate everything like that that he does around the Living to Tell household.
2. Homemade popcorn. Along with being a grandmaster shoveler, ( is that a word?), hubby makes the best homemade popcorn in the world and this last weekend I was treated to a wonderful batch just the way I like it. Yummy.
3. Massage. I so appreciate my massage therapist. When I was young, I was involved in a car accident that made my neck and shoulders have some issues and this wonderful lady has really worked hard to get my back muscles all into good working order. Sometimes I had such knots you could literally see the bump but with regular visits for massage and a regular exercise routine to strengthen those muscles, over time my back is much improved.
4. Baby Shower. A lady in my bible study group is going to become a grandma in a couple of months. So we blessed her as a group by blessing her daughter and some of us attended the baby shower. So fun to bless the new mommy and oooh and aaaah over all the pink stuff. She knows she's having a girl. Children are a blessing from the Lord and it's such a privilege to welcome another little one into the world.
5. Goose Down Duvet. Sure makes the bed comfy and cozy on these cold nights and we've really liked how warm it keeps us without a lot of weight to it. Very glad we bit the bullet and got one after debating about it for years. Don't know what took us so long.
What have your blessings been from the week?