Hi everyone. I'm getting this up on Thursday evening so that if you want you can link on early due to Good Friday. It's been quite a stressful week for me around here with lots happening in my work and my personal life but all the more reason for me to just slow down and focus my mind on blessings from the Lord. Not that the stressful things were necessarily bad but they can tend to take the stage and not want to get off so I'm choosing to purposefully take a pause and let thankfulness take the spotlight.
So in no particular order:
1. Easter Crafting with the dayhome kidlets. Making this Easter craft started to inspire me with the kids and we rolled out about 4 crafts over the last week. It was lots of fun and they were so proud of their work and so excited to take it home.
2. Soup delivery. And delicious soup it was. Carrot/curry/coconut. Soooo good. It was a real blessing to have this dropped off as a gift.
3. Uplifting music. When it's a rough day good uplifting music is like gold. My favourite is Christian contemporary or worship music. I find it's a real mood lifter for me.
4. Pussy Willows. Hubby found a bush of pussy willows on one of his morning walks and he brought home a handful of branches for me to put in our vase. What a blessing knowing he thinks of me. And what a nice thing a jar of pussy willows can be!
5. A special gift from a very special friend. My dear friend who moved away gave me this lovely canvas as a goodbye gift. I love hot air balloons and I love the old fashioned feel of this print. And the colors are totally perfect for my basement tv room. I have yet to hang it but it's going to look
wonderful above the fireplace mantle and every time I look at it I'm reminded of the very special gift of friendship I was blessed with through her.
This being Easter weekend I'd like to wish all of you and your families a Happy Easter and hope you are afforded a moment to just pause and think of all that this weekend celebrates!
Now what are you thankful for from this past week of yours?