Whoa, is it Friday already? I feel like I didn't just lose an hour with Daylight Saving Time but my week has slipped away too. On weeks like this is when I doubly appreciate FFF so that I can take a pause and recognize the good things in life that God brings me. Join on in with me.
1. Getting Crafty. I'm not a person who does a whole lot of crafting other than preschool crafts. I sorta always wish I was but it doesn't happen. But when I saw this on pinterest, I recruited my good friend, who loves to do wreaths into guiding me through it. It was a fun way to spend an hour or so (especially because she brought along a Blossoming Peach Tea Latte from Starbucks. I am seriously getting addicted to that stuff). I'm soaking in whatever time I have with her as she's moving a province away at the end of the month. I learned a few things, and what do you know? It actually worked.
2. Crown prep done. No not the crown that goes on one's head, I wish, but the kind the dentist does. I was not looking forward to it. It's a long appointment, an hour and a half of laying back with your jaw open. But the appointment isn't my favorite, it's the fact that it is over and done with!
3. Inspirational movie. The ladies from study and I went to see a great inspirational documentary about a pastor in South Korea who saves abandoned babies. It's called The Drop Box and it was a beautiful story of recognizing the value of every life and that every life has a purpose given by God. There was so much to take away from this pastor and his wife's story.
4. Psalm 31. Just sorta been camping out in the Psalm a bit. It is so rich and there is so much to get out of it.
5. Weekend walks with Hubby and the pooch. It has been lovely weather here, albiet a bit on the windy side some days, but on the weekend it was perfect for taking a walk outside. I am so glad that spring is coming upon us. Taking walks with my hubby and furbaby is always a favorite with me.
What have been good things in your life this last week?