Hi everyone! Welcome to Friday's Fave Five. It's that day of the week to look back and take note of those things that were blessings in our weeks. Please join in!
1. Some really neat photos on this post. One of these fine years I would love how to do that.
2. Purging frenzy continues. The big purge continues. I've just been on a rampage going through my storage areas, playroom, craft room and closets and getting rid of everything I no longer wear, use or love. I've even been able to get rid of lots of items that in past purges just have not been able to let go. This year they are gone. I've done about 4 big bags and/or boxes that have gone to the second hand store. Anything not suitable to that hit the garbage can. And I haven't looked back. I've got a big box of books that are going to visit the second hand book store tomorrow. It feels so good to actually have that space on my shelves. My kitchen cupboards are going to be next. They were done a couple of years ago when we reno'd the kitchen but I'm sure they could use it again. It's amazing how things I don't really use creep in there.
3. Hot teas on cold nights. This week I've been enjoying some nice herbal teas I've forgotten I had. I don't drink coffee past a certain time in the day due to the caffienne and a pesky little thing it does with my sleep at night. And I also don't have a taste for coffee when I'm not feeling well, so the herbal teas have been very satisfying. Black cherry, peppermint, lemon meringue, coconut vanilla. Yum!
4. Warm scarves and gloves that keep me toasty warm when I have to go out. It's been a chilly week here in Southern Alberta so I love digging out my nice warm knitted items.
5. Warm weather coming this weekend. Yes, our weather is a bit extreme. This weekend we will be well above freezing yet again. So by today all the snow that blew in last weekend should be gone. I'll take it. It's nice to get out in the sunshine and warmth every chance we get before the next cold spell. Winter is not yet over here so I'll take advantage.
What were your favourites this week?