Welcome back for another Friday's Fave Five! Join us as we look back over the week and take notice of the blessings and good things in our lives. They may be big, they may be small but if it in anyway uplifted you or made you smile or got you through, it's worth taking note and being thankful for it. Guidelines are here if you are new. Please read through them and then join on in!
1. A lovely day out yesterday. It was just beautiful with blue skies, warm weather, no wind. After being cooped up yet again for days with rain and spring snows throughout the week, it felt so good to have that sunshine beating down on us. It just lifted all our spirits, including the kids who were certainly getting a bit of cabin fever. We reveled and played in the sunshine for hours and even picnicked our lunch. I'll take every ounce of sunshine I can get right now. And I'm very thankful for a job that allows me to take advantage of gorgeous days.
2. An awesome night of bible study. There wasn't many of us that came on Monday but boy was it a great study. We reviewed and went over questions from the Sunday service continuing the series on "Jesus is...". This week's topic: Jesus is...Always with us. What great conversation and thoughts ensued. I love our group. It's such a safe place to be yourself and be accepted and share what you think. We all went home uplifted and refreshed and ready to face the week pondering what new level God might be leading us to.
3. Smoothies. I've been enjoying a few for breakfasts this past week or so. Yum! And it fills me up right until lunch. I never got on the smoothie band wagon before but I'm starting to
4. Some good laughs shared with hubby over the week. Always an enjoyable thing, laughter is, but having a good laugh with the hubby is a wonderful thing!
5. Some cleaning out and organizing of cupboards and closets. I rearranged a few dresser drawers, switched things up after years of it being the same way and I'm quite surprised at the difference it made. And in the process I added some clothing items to the "out the door" box. Feels good. I don't know why, but clothing sometimes is a difficult thing for me to purge but I got determined this year. And it's feeling good to pare down.
What have been your favorite blessing from the week?