Welcome everyone! It's already Friday and that means a day to reflect and look back to find our favorite blessings over the last week! This week just disappeared from under me, I haven't even posted! Lots of work related busy stuff going on along with the normal day to day family stuff just absorbed the week. But I know there are blessings that I need to pause and look at or they will just pass me by. What about you? Ready to find them and share?
1. A new baby in dayhome transitioning in fairly well. The first few weeks of twice a week attendance and I was really wondering if both she and I could handle this, but this last week she has just totally turned around and yesterday she actually came in the door smiling and no
2. Series of Fear wrapped up at Sunday services this last week and I have to say I learned so much, was reminded of so much I knew but wasn't practicing and it just stirred me up into placing my trust in God once again. I love when a message really speaks to what a lot of people might be going through and when it directly touches on things going on in my own heart. I'll be looking over my notes on this one and continuing study on my own on this topic.
3. An adventure in Chinese food. We love going for Chinese food but we always tend to order the "Dinner for...". So this week we went with friends and it was their treat and they ordered separate different dishes. It was an adventure out of our usual as most of them we hadn't had before. I love trying new things off of menus and it was delicious! And the company was great.
4. Sunshine! Sweet warm sunshine after days of rain. Yay, it's back outside with the kids to enjoy the lovely days we've been having. My flowers are taking off and will actually be picture worthy this week. Enjoying soaking as much of it as I can!
5. End of "Breaking Free" bible study pot luck. It was a great evening of good food, good laughs and I loved listening to how the study impacted different ladies in the church. We all had a different story to tell of what they got out of the study or how the Lord had set them free. I sure am going to miss going through an intense type of study with a great group of women.
What have been the good things from your week? How has God brought blessing into your ordinary days?