Is it Friday already? Oh my, this week has just disappeared on me. But Friday it is so that means we are gathering to look back over the week, find some blessings and share our favorite five. If you need the guidelines then just stop by here first and then just join in.
It has been a very hectic week here at Living to Tell but there is always time to just take a moment and pause to look for blessings otherwise they might just fly right by without really even being noticed or acknowledge on weeks like this. So taking a breath and remembering:
1. Grace. So thankful for the grace to get through 2 weeks of kitchen cabinet demolition and installation and still have dayhome running. Whew. The weather was pretty good so we were able to play outside alot, and the baby miraculously slept through some pretty noisy grout cutting and sawing. Don't know how but am so thankful .
2. Cabinets are in and I love them! I was a little worried about the color thinking they might end up being too dark, but they turned out perfect, exactly as I wanted them. Counter tops will be on next Monday. Yipee!
3. Heading back to fitness. I bit the bullet this week and signed back up with a gym this week. Once I made the decision I went right over and signed up before I could make excuses. Cause I'm real good at making excuses. My first night was last night and it was good. I signed with Curves and I'm liking that it's circuit training and that it's a 30 minute workout. I can do that.
4. A hard working hubby. I'm so appreciative of my hubby who has been working morning to night to make this kitchen happen for me. Since the day after we came home from holidays, he has done all the demo and tearing out working extra hard to keep our tiles intact as they were only a year old. He put the fridge and the stove plug ins into the the wall because they were basically just sitting on top of the wall, gotta love older houses. He's done mega running around and it hasn't gone unnoticed. Thanks Sweetie!
5. Mom being okay after a scary trip to emergency. Definitely a scary moment but she's good now. Praise God.
What have been blessings in your life this week. Feel free to sign onto Mr. Linky if you've done a post share your favorite five. Then grab a cup of your favorite beverage, put your feet up, relax and visit others who are sharing. Then please, go, and have a wonderful weekend.